Van’s Kitchen Cheeseburger flavored Crispy Stix get wrapped up in bacon for these boo-ready bites – perfect for any Monster Mash! Kids and grown-ups will love these yummy Mummies, because let’s face it – cheeseburgers and bacon are meant for one another!
- 8 Van’s Kitchen Bacon Cheeseburger Mummy Stix
- 16 oz bacon
- Ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce
- Mini candy eyeballs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F with the rack placed in the center of the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Slice the bacon lengthwise into three strips, about ½ inch in width. Wrap the bacon around the Crispy Stix, leaving a gap for the mummy faces. You may find it easiest to start by wrapping a “hat” on the head, then using separate strips of bacon for the rest of the body. Place the Crispy Stix mummy on the baking sheet and repeat for the remaining pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and the Crispy Stix are golden and heated through. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to absorb any excess oil. Place a drop of ketchup on the Crispy Stix and attach the mini candy eyeballs.
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!