In Vietnam, egg rolls are traditionally served as a main course with rice noodles and fresh vegetables. This classic dish gets extra kid-friendly with the addition of sweet and creamy peanut sauce.
Egg Rolls and Rice Noodles with Creamy Peanut Sauce
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 8oz brown or white rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 cup spring mix lettuce
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped into bite-size pieces
- ⅓ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup fresh mint, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1 package of your favorite Egg Rolls (4-5 rolls)
- Boil rice noodles according to package directions.
- Cook your favorite Egg Rolls according to package directions.
- Return the drained rice noodles to the pot and mix with the peanut sauce. Serve in bowls garnished with the lettuce, cucumber, carrot, mint, and Egg Rolls sliced in half.