Cool crunchy veggies meet hot crisp egg rolls for a wonderfully filling and healthy salad. This Asian Salad recipe is so easy you’ll pull it together in no time at all.
Crunchy Asian Egg Roll Salad
Recipe type: Main Dish
Asian Vinaigrette Ingredients
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tsp chopped fresh garlic
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- 2 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- 3 cups coleslaw mix*
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- ⅓ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ⅓ cup cooked shelled edamame (soy beans)
- ¼ cup chopped toasted peanuts or slivered almonds
- 1 package of your favorite Egg Rolls (4-5 rolls)
- *Coleslaw mix usually contains red and green cabbage with grated carrots.
- Prepare the Asian Vinaigrette by mixing the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisking together with a fork.
- Prepare the egg rolls according to package directions.
- In a large salad bowl, mix together the coleslaw mix, romaine, radish, cucumber, red bell pepper and edamame.
- Toss the salad with the Asian Vinaigrette and garnish with the toasted peanuts or almonds. Serve topped with bite-size slices of your favorite egg rolls.