Try this Asian BBQ sauce – it’s an inspired take on traditional Sweet & Sour sauce, where classic Asian ingredients come together in a burst of flavor!
Asian-Style BBQ Dipping Sauce
Recipe type: Dipping Sauce
Serves: ½ Cup
- 2 tbsp Asian sweet & sour sauce
- 2 tbsp Asian sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar*
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- *if using unseasoned rice vinegar or a different type of vinegar, use 2 tsp vinegar and 1 tsp honey instead.
- Stir ingredients well and serve with your favorite egg rolls.
Makes ½ cup sauce (enough dip for 8 Egg Rolls)